2009年4月25日星期六

Visits to Taman Sinar Harapn KKB 19/4/09

This is the second time i went there..
I miss jing bao a lot...
I miss Jeromy a lot..
I miss Adam a lot...
As usual, before i go there,early the morning,
i give some time for myself to setup my mind..
i asked myself,why i go there?
what is the attitude i must have...
I told my self...
I cant have the feeling of pity...
they don't need our pity...
they need our care...
they don't need our things..
they only need our care..


Because i need to arrive Maxis Tower before 8.15am..
So i need to go out 6.30am cos i worry of traffic jam...
As usual, ill bring along my book so that i read it in the bus and LRT..
The book name called 《以人类的名义:向日本控诉》.
Is a very good book I have ever read..(ill share it when i free)
里面说了慰安妇的经历,日本军的残忍还有中国人的自私。。
just read a few pages,i stopped..
开始思考。。。
以现在的世界相比,我居然找不到人类在控制自己的能力有所改善。。。
思考。。思考。。再思考。。。

Today not really jam..(maybe is Sunday).
I arrived Maxis Tower very early...
Since i have time, i go KLCC park to have a walk...

Very nice scenery..








很舒服的感觉。。。






















then i find a place and sit down..
continue my thinking...
人为什么要称自己为万物之灵??
不是因为我们有理智的能力吗?
不是因为我们有情感吗?
那为什么还会有这些事呢?
无论是以前或是现在。。。
很多人都很喜欢说,
这个世界就是这样--弱肉强食。。
那和野兽的差别是什么??
难道就只是比较文明的“弱肉强食”?

This visit actually organized by Tanjong PLC- Public Affairs Dept
And we are representing Tanjong Scholars...
Maxis Tower....

一个充满回忆的地方。。




有时间证明哦。。哈哈。。




这里。。。是我们(Tanjong Scholars)的家。。。
每次经过这里,都有]一种回到自己家的感觉。。
感谢Tanjong PLC。。
给了我那么多的经历与知识。。。
给了我一班好朋友。。好同事。。。
I think this maybe the last time i represent Scholars for joining community project..
KKB....my first and my last community project in Tanjong..


8.15am...I went back Maxis Tower to join them...
Sadly, eiki and si lei having some urgent things...cant join us..
So, only me, kok wai, huai ling and chun ta going...


It takes around 1.5hours to go there...
So, Madam Ranjit having the briefing in the bus...
Her briefing sounds scary...But its not the first time i hear this.
she said this is the worst place u ever visit b4...
U may vomit..U cant eat ur lunch..U even cant sleep at night...
Because previously some of them had it...
Actually i agreed with what she said..
last time i went there..i cant eat my KFC at all after feeding them..


We arrived there around 10am...
once arrived, i saw the Beyond guy and "hoho" guy standing outside welcoming us..
Miss them a lot...
then they start taking food from us...haha

I really excited that time...
Cos i can see jing bao...after 3 years...Hopefully...
That time,he was 1 year-old..
他的头有水肿。。影响到他的视线及听觉。。
他的骨。。特别弱。。需要用绳子绑住。。就是说他全身手脚都被绳子绑住。。
但是他的脑很清醒。。
那个时候,无论我们怎么逗他,他都不会笑。。
我想哭。。。但。。。
我不能在他面前哭。。一定要忍。。
反而要在他面前让他看到你的笑容。。。


then we go to hall..
the person incharged have a briefing to us...
"this place is a hopeless place"
"all hopeless ppls with worst situation all over Msia will sent to here"...
starting he was ok...
after he said a few words..
he started to become emotional..
nearly cry..y we can leave them here...our children..our parents..


then we started our cleaning work..
the places were better compared with last time...
But still worst..haha...
we spent around 2hours to clean there...
tired...

then we saw Jeromy...
So happy..long time i din see him..
he was fine there...
we have a long chat with him...
he quite independent...
he can use his month and foot to draw pictures...
sell it..he can earn more than RM2000 per month..
he has his own hp,wheel chair and laptop..(all his own money)
then he show us his painting..really nice....

me,Jeromy and Kok Wai..




after that i quickly go to the children room...
I wan to see jing bao...
i went his place..not there...
i asked...they duno...they said only 2possibilities...died or adopted by ppls...
i really down that time...feel sad...but i only can hope he has been adopted by ppl..

then we try to find Adam...
Adam, 一个被抛弃的婴儿。。在垃圾桶旁被找到。。
一只手没有了手掌。。不知道是华,巫还是印的。。
we found a child called Adam also...
But not him...


then we saw a child..
lying on bed...
they told me...he actually a normal baby...
but his mom...having emotional problem...
she throw him to the wall...
after operation and surgery...
1/4 of his head gone...(cut out)
his leg and hand also cannot move at all...


and so many cases...................................


after that lunch....with jeromy...
this time we ate a lot...haha...
then we leave there...
i think this is a sad time to them....
ill try to come back..KKB...or ill go Hari Muhibah....

then we go temple...
all of us need to use skarf or towel to cover ur hair...show the respect...

like the pirates..haha....







then we have the debriefing....
the firstcomers said.....
the worst smell in my life...
my first worst place i ever go b4..

what is in my mind that time...
i really dun hope i will listen ppls said:
Im feel so lucky.....thats all...
what we can do for them....even a small small thing...

such a good experience that day..
I will rmbr...
Jeromy..Jing bao..Adam...
I will miss you all...


Hope that Siew Huey trip to KKB can on...
But sad thing is .....
some of them will move to Johor....
I wish you all will have a great life there...

3 条评论:

-Hans-翰良 说...

又是很长一篇的文章,我也很懒得读完。
做义工,做善事,对我,一直都是有心却无“行”。
心一直想去做,但却一直无法行动。

烧鱼 说...

真的写得很长,哈哈
思绪飘来飘去吧,看书多的人就是酱,想太多,哈哈!!

烧鱼 说...

neway,go ahead with watever u think is right,jiayou^^